Virtual Energy can save you money on your heating and electricity bills by auditing your energy usage with thermal modelling & targeting cost-effective applications of energy efficiency measures. This applies to both new-build sustainable building designs and all types of existing buildings applications – businesses, home owners, community buildings, historic buildings and agricultural buildings. We are business affiliates with Good Energy and members of the Passivhaus Trust and the Association of Environmentally Conscious Builders (AECB). We have secured European Regional Development Funding (ERDF) for software renewal and have links with the ERDF iNets Environmental and The Yeovil Innovation Centre.
- Save £1000's on your new-build project - Click Here
- Save £1000's on your refurbishment project - Click Here
- Save £100's per year on your heating & electricity bills. - Click Here
- Savings of between 29% and 70% per year are common in untreated buildings.
- Our advanced technical knowledge in IES thermal modelling means we can target the most cost-effective ways of reducing your bills or financial expenditures in all building types from low carbon & sustainable to historic.
- Building age and construction materials are taken into consideration to ensure the building is protected and a healthy environment is created in which to live.
- Make the most out of free passive solar heat energy from the sun.
Look at our case studies to see examples of how we can save you money: